Our talented chefs regularly offer advice and recipes to help you make the most of our delicious foods. Here are a handful of tasty recipes:
La Espanola’s Paella
Fresh Chicken Breast (diced) 200g
Spanish Maravilla Rice 200g
Chorizo Casero Rosario (semi cured chorizo for cooking) 50g
Tomato Frito (pureed Tomato, garlic, onion base sauce) 2tbsp
Pimento Pequillo Peppers (whole roasted red peppers) 100g
Pinch of Saffron Powder
Pinch of Sweet Smoked Paprika
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2tbsp
Half an Onion finely chopped
Chicken/Vegetable Stock 1 Pint
Seasoning if required
Rosemary and lemon to garnish
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in the paella pan, add the chopped onion, and the garlic. Add the sliced Chorizo sausage, chicken breast and brown the meat with all the lovely flavour from the Chorizo oils.
- Mix up the preferred stock you want to use, leave to the side. Add the Maravilla Paellla rice to the pan together with the Paella Seasoning, and incorporate together with the rest of the ingredients that are in the pan.
- Add some stock gradually to the pan whilst stirring the rice and let the rice absorb the liquid. Add some more, continue until most of the stock has gone. Add the pequillo pepper to the rice, continue stirring.
- Your rice should be nearly cooked now, your aiming for a soft rice but still with a crunch. Finish with tomato frito to give the paella dish a unique flavour and colour. Taste for seasoning.
- Our paella recipe is how we like to cook the dish. Feel free to remove or add other ingredients you prefer to make the Paella dish your own.
Time: 30 minutes
Pineapple, Mango & Ginger Sorbet
Frozen Pineapple 150g
Frozen Mango 150g
Frozen Ginger 2cm
Back to basics, Pesto Pasta
Parmesan Reggiano 80g
Trofie Ligure or Fusilli 250g
Green Fresh Pesto 100g